Tuesday, July 29, 2008

200+ Free Albums, Tracks And Links Of Mashup Music

At Audiotuts a poster by the name of Skellie has assembled a huge list of 200+ free music tracks available for download. Mixed by various DJ's, all of the songs are artist mash-up tracks (two or more different songs mixed and mashed-up together into one song). Here are a few examples of track titles:

Somebody Rock Me (The Killers & The Clash)
Big Shot Pimpin' (Billy Joel & Jay-Z)
It Takes Two To Kiss (Rob Base & Prince)
Smells Like Compton (NWA & Nirvana)
Black Sabotage (Beastie Boys & Led Zeppelin)
etc...

Free is fun.

FYI all you gear heads & audio geeks (like me), AUDIOTUTS is a fantastic new blog/tutorial site for musicians, producers and audio junkies!
Check it out!




1 comment:

Marisa said...

I followed your link but it was not something simple... I was hoping to be able to download individual songs not entire albums! I know, I'm such a buzzkill...