Friday, September 26, 2008

Without Debt, There Is No Money

Few people really understand money. Where does it come from? I don't mean a printing press or a mint. I mean how is it created now? Who is responsible? Who has the authority? What is your reaction to the following statement: "If all debts were paid off, there would be no money"?

Below is a short animated presentation by Paul Grignon which tells in very simple and effective graphic terms what money is, how it is being created, and how debt = money. This is possibly the most important video I have ever watched. I learned more about our monetary system & economics in 30 minutes than I have in all the instructional materials and news articles I have ever read, seen or listened to in my entire life.

It is recommend as a painless but hard-hitting educational tool and distribution is encouraged to any and all who are concerned with the present unsustainable monetary system in the United States.

Take some time out to learn something today. It's time to understand more about your country.

No comments: